Trinidad and Tobago bmobile Go App Review - for topup, bill payment, support, short codes and more

Link to youtube video https://youtu.be/tbzC5TWrwNk


Transcript : The bmobileGo app was launched today. I saw an ad for it in the Guardian newspapers. It is available for Android and Apple devices. Their website has listed the functionality of the app. I am a prepaid customer so topup is the most useful feature to me. The website also lists the benefits as they see it. Convenient. Reliable. User- friendly. 24/7 Access. I installed the app but was not able to create an account because I was not receiving the OTP code. I dont know the reason why the app is not sending me an OTP code but I hope the app was properly tested. I was able to sign in with my Google account. I tried the prepaid topup using my scotia visa debit card and that was successful. I like the quick codes feature. The find a store feature is also useful. No mobile data required to use the app. I wish I also had the option to purchase topup from online banking. I wish the chat feature was within the app. Chat was not available so I called customer service and they said to restart phone. That did not work. Still not receiving the OTP code. I emailed 3 different emails I found on the play store and on the website and no response as yet. I will update in the comments when I am finally able to add my account. Website has useful info on using the app. Link in this video description - https://bmobile.co.tt/kbtopic/bmobilego-mobile-app/. Wish they had some video tutorials. Also, they should link to the app directly from their website so that you are sure you are downloading the exact app. A feature I would like to see on the app is to be able to turn "pay as go" on and off. How many of you have lost money to "pay as go" by accident? I would rate the app 7 out of 10 for functionality and 8 out of 10 for user experience. The only thing I wasnt able to do was add my account and number. Once added they say I would see the following. Share your thoughts with us in the comments below. What features do you want to see in the app? What has your experience been like? Did you get the OTP code? I encourage you to review the app on the play store and give them your feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does the sun set?

What is the story behind the broken kite?

Surfing

What is a beautiful word?

Collector