Samsung A14 review - Bought from Courts Chaguanas in Trinidad

I also recorded this on my youtube channel - https://youtu.be/e4kBD6R5DAE

Also check out my other blog posts - Photos taken with Samsung A14 and Photos of new phone

Good night Trinidad and the rest of the internet. This is my review of the Samsung A14. I won a $1000 gift voucher from a dad joke contest and I used it to buy this phone. It cost $1099 at Courts and it was the last one from the display at the Chaguanas branch. The internet says that this is Samsung's best selling phone. I got an A14 on the 14th (valentines day) and thats a neat coincidence.

The first thing I did was added the phone to my wifi network. Then I did a factory data reset. I then added my accounts and installed the apps I wanted. I am still going through the settings. I now have two phones. My other phone is a 5 year old M30. I wish I could sync my alarms between both phones. Does anyone know how this could be done?

I like that it supports 15W fast charging. I like that it is compatible with the Colour Bank app unlike my old phone. Android 13 is probably why. App switching is faster than the old phone and overall the phone performs better than the M30. I did an update and I am now running One UI Core 6. 128 gigs is plenty of builtin storage for the price. Modes and routines could be useful. Maintenance mode is useful.

I think better quality megapixels is better than more megapixels. Other than that it is a budget phone and you do get what you pay for and so to me it does not make sense to criticise the phone too much. What I would like to see more than specs is that this phone lasts me about 5 years like my other phone. This has been my first impressions and I am ready to recommend this phone for the price. A lot of places have it cheaper now and mines came with 1 year warranty. Another phone to look at is the A05 which was released in October and I am seeing more and more of in local ads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now