Am I a good writer?

I should be writing more on this blog and when I thought about it this morning, I asked myself, am I a good writer? What makes a good writer and do I need to be a good writer? I can be a savvy writer but then suppose my content is not readable by the average person. My writing is an expression of me and in a style that is mines and that is something I do not want changed.

I am not writing enough for this blog. I started off writing blog posts consistently and it was looking good but then I slowed down. When I think about it, I come to the conclusion that I am thinking too much and trying too hard when I just need to write. Let it flow, enjoy writing and let it be a fun experience. So what if the blog post is not put together and banging, once I am writing and having fun. The more I write, the better I would get anyway.

The other thing is motivation. If you are reading this then leave a comment to let me know that you are reading. Then there are no other local tech bloggers that I know. Would be nice to have a buzzing local tech blogger space. We could be pushing one another to do better. It is a new year and with the year comes resolutions. I want to write more here and I am going to write more here. The motivation is doing something that I love, learning new things, sharing with others and getting better.

Besides staying motivated and writing more, what do I need to do to be a better writer? One thing I need to do is go back to some of the things I used to do on my older blogs. I have not done an interview on this blog as yet. There was a time I did interviews where 20 questions were posed to someone in the tech space. More variety in content would be the takeaway for me. So look forward to more and better content on this blog from a blogger who is striving to be a better writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the end of the internet?

Why does the Earth hum?

Where does this door lead?

What is an equation for life?

What book do I write next?