Words have power

This is why I write. I am. I want. I can make a difference. I wanted to write a blog post on this topic since before and was prompted to do it tonight when I stumbled upon Messiah Ramkissoon's message - words have power. Think about reading a good book. How does that make you feel and think and act. I like to share mostly the positive. There is more than enough of the negative being shared. I am a poet also and I will condense what I would have written in a blog post into a poem instead.

Words have power
By Hassan Voyeau

I can make a difference
This is my deliverance
My beautiful mind is speaking
Positive actions I am seeking
I will use my words wisely
Let the world live nicely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does the sun set?

What is the story behind the broken kite?

Surfing

What is a beautiful word?

Collector