Sister

This is a chapter from my third book called Love letters

I think this will be the hardest chapter to write because we have lived apart for most of our lives and I do think that I could have been a better brother. My sister is two years older than me. She is more mature than me in some ways. She is braver and stronger and humbler and kinder and a better person than I am. We do share the same love for God. We found peace in God. We found that we could depend on God for the good times and to bring us out of the bad times.

My mom told me the comical story of when we were kids and she had left us home for a short while and she came home to find me being bathed with water from a bucket by my sister and I was bawling for mercy. I remember in primary school taking my sister's Shera bag and making it my own. My sister loved watching TV growing up. It was her escape and day dream and I was the one that was always moving the antenna to get the best reception. There were a few times when I would mess with the circuit board to get the TV working again.

My sister has known struggle more than I have. I love that she did not give up and kept up the good fight. I love that she sees the good in people. I love that she can make friends easily. I love that she is down to earth. I love that I can put these things into words and I wish for her the best in the future. I pray to God that your prayers get answered and that life is good to you. I give you a piece of my heart. You can count on me for support.

In twenty nineteen you posted to my timeline a graphic of a brother and sister embracing with the words "Your brother will never say he loves you but he loves you more than anyone else in the world". You also posted another graphic at another time that had these words "Brother - a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a FRIEND." Life is going to give us the opportunity to keep these words true and we are good friends. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now