My 22 year old and first digital camera - Sony DSC-P30

I had this camera stored away in a box and decided to share some photos of it. It is an antique. This vintage machine was bought when I was in university. I dont think I have the charging cable and I dont know if it still works. I would have bought this some time in the second half of 2001.

*I realised after that it can also work with AA batteries. I tried some used batteries I had and the LCD screen actually comes on but I am getting E:92:00. I think I need to try fresh batteries.

*The photos of the camera below may take a few seconds to load as they are displayed at original resolution to show detail.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now