Idea - Domain Engine

I was day dreaming today and I came up with this idea for a 'Domain Engine'. Like a search engine but more specific to domains. An entry in the domain engine would look as follows

Website domain - hassan.pro.tt
Category - Personal website
Tags (max 5) - blogger, techie, trini, caribbean, photographer
Description - I am a tech blogger based in Trinidad and Tobago. I have been blogging and creating content for more than 10 years.
Verified - true
Claimed - true
This info last updated - 27 Mar 2022
Location - Trinidad and Tobago
No. of times viewed - 1923

[ claim ] [ report broken link ] [ submit domain ]

Examples of searches I would make with such a tool.

List of banking websites in Trinidad
List of university websites in the Caribbean
List of bloggers in the Caribbean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does the sun set?

What is the story behind the broken kite?

Surfing

What is a beautiful word?

Collector