Anker Soundcore Spirit First Impressions

I was without headphones for a few weeks now. It feels strange to actually be using headphones once again. I set out to purchase a pair of wireless earbuds. I looked at the options from two shops and settled on the Anker Soundcore Spirit from Roc Boyz in Chaguanas. I mostly didn't want to spend too much money and was guided by this. There are some seriously expensive wireless earbuds if money is not a problem. I was content with the reviews and Anker is a brand I trust. They make sturdy and competitive budget devices.


One downside of using wireless earbuds is that I cannot use the ota radio app on my phone. The wired headphones are needed as an antenna. These days I am listening to Spotify and when I came home I quickly retired to my room with the AC on high and turned on some African music from Putomayo. Time to escape to a far off land and write this first impressions for my blog.

I had to use the large tip for my right ear as my right ear was slacker. The earbuds now fit comfortably in my ears.  Good amount of bass but I use the equaliser in my phone settings also. Budget price and you get what you pay for. I don't like that Roc Boyz only gave me 7 days warranty. I tested the device before I left the store to make sure it was working. Sturdy build. The earbuds come with a neat snap close travel pouch. 8 hours of playtime is great for me. I plan to use this while working out and doing work around the home. No problems connecting through bluetooth. It doesn't come with a charging brick but this I don't mind.

I am happy with my purchase and I will be putting it to the test when I move around my home free from wires. Sometimes I like to have DJ and dance sessions using my laptop and pulling tunes from youtube. Sometimes I watch whole UB40 concerts and pretend I am on stage. A nice way to get some much needed exercise for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the end of the internet?

Why does the Earth hum?

What is an equation for life?

Where does this door lead?

What book do I write next?