Part 2 - An Example of Using Next.js for Static Site Generation on Android with Termux

See also part 1 - https://trinbagotechie.blogspot.com/2023/06/part-1-example-of-using-nextjs-for.html


It turned out to be as simple as importing the json file directly. What pointed me in that direction was this Stack Overflow 


I also discovered basePath config option which is useful for github pages. I also read that getStaticProps uses caching so it would be a better option in that sense rather than importing the json file directly. But that would apply if I was running my app as a server app.

A lot of places tell you JSX expressions must have one parent element and show you how to use fragments and short syntax with empty tags but they don't explain why there is this "limitation". This blog post explains it.


I found this React explainer video useful


And this is the end result I wanted to achieve. A listing of all my blog posts deployed to github pages


Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wandering

Mangoes

Winds

May

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?