Love is the answer

Life is a test. There are so many questions. Many answers can be found in love. Love is the answer. God is the answer. God is love. We are all born with the capacity to love and the need to be loved. It is a core human function and feeling. At our core is love. Circumstances, problems, situations, experiences and influences may add layers to our being that hinder us from giving love and feeling loved. It would be nice if we could peel away those layers and let love flow.

God loves us. He has given us guidance. He is closer to us than our jugular vein. He wants the best for us in this life and in the next life. Some people say that they have no religion and that love is their religion. All religions teach love as a fundamental good. We might lose sight of this. We might become caught up in dogma. We might become jaded by bad examples. But love remains the essence of all religions. Muslims like to say that the religion is perfect but we are not. Blame us and not the religion. I am a Muslim and I love chapter three, verse thirty one of the quran, "Say: "If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

We cannot pour from an empty cup. To give love and feel love we should love ourselves firstly. We need to be kind to ourselves so that we can be kind to others. In Winnie the Pooh, Christopher says to Pooh, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

I want to have the love of God and love of self and be able to give love to the world. I want love to guide my actions and thoughts. I know it is hard for many persons to say the words "I love you" but we do our best to express love by our actions. I love you. Yes you. You took the time to come to my blog and read my words. You gave of your time and you listened. I appreciate that. If love is the answer then what is the (primary) question? Could it be, what is the meaning of life?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love how you incorporated winning the pooh ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now