Dreams come into reality through imagination

Last night I woke up from a dream at the point where I was telling someone in the dream that "dreams come into reality through imagination". I went to Gemini to see if anyone was quoted as saying this. There was no one. Through Google I found an article that led me to a Steve Harvey motivational video "Imagination is everything" which led me to Albert Einstein's thinking on imagination and curiosity. Einstein said never lose a holy curiosity. He also said that knowledge is limited but imagination encircles the world. Then I started to think "what are my dreams?" I don't know that I have any dreams. I just want to be happy and content living a simple and peaceful life. But I was reminded of this blog post I wrote almost six months ago - Let us dream together

I am glad that I got this reminder. It makes sense. My dream was meant to guide me to what I had written and not forget what I had written. Let me remind myself of my dreams.

1. Getting fit and strong. I need to lose weight. I love walking.
2. Finish my book on "learning to code again". This has proven to be challenging because I don't have a laptop but I also don't necessarily need a laptop but I keep telling myself that the book would be better written if I had a laptop.
3. Building a youtuber studio. This one certainly requires my imagination. I need to spend some time imagining what a dream youtuber studio of mine will look like.
4. Being the best human being I could be (a better Muslim). I think this is the most important one. Ramadan is just a few days away and this is the perfect time for me to reflect on this. Become a good human first and everything else will follow. Put God first and everything else will follow.

I challenge myself to (continue to) use my imagination to guide my thoughts and actions. I just realized that eight days after I wrote "let us dream together" I wrote "letter to the future me" where I used the words imagine and imagination several times. Somehow I realized back then without thinking about it like I am now doing that dreams, imagination and reality (DIR) are related. Dir is short for direction. Imagination is our compass. Compass is the start of compassion which leads me back to "be a good human firstly". I am glad that I am able to write like this where I can come back to what I wrote because otherwise it might be lost to time.

*I just realised if I write "be a good human firstly" I get 19 letters and 23 with spaces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now