Letter to the future me

Dear future me,

I hope that life is treating you well. No one knows what the future holds. We hold on to our memories. We hold on to our dreams. We hold our hands in prayer. The future is yet to be created and the possibilities are infinite. I use my imagination to pen this letter to you.

Albert Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to what we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for encouraging me to think of a bright future. You could see the light at the end of the tunnel. You knew that the sky is the limit. You saw my potential. Thank you for believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

I think about you often. I have heard good things about you. I cannot wait to meet you. The world wants to meet you also. I encourage you to write back. Leave me signs along the path my feet take. Discourage me from doing wrong and push me to stay on the right path.

I have many questions. What is the future like? Is your hair still long or did you cut it. Are you eating healthy? Are you exercising? Did you find your pot of gold? How's the weather? Did aliens make contact with us yet? Did Marques Brownlee discover your blog yet? I also have some advice. Do not regret. There are no regrets, only lessons learnt. Do not wish for the good old days. Live in the moment because life is short. I plan to enjoy the journey up till the day we meet.

I imagine your world being a place where AI and robots help us to do the work that we need to do, so that we can focus on the things that matter most. I imagine Trinidad and Tobago as a thriving democracy, where everyone has a voice and a chance to make a difference. I imagine you as a beacon of hope and inspiration for others living with mental illness, showing them that they are not alone and that they can achieve great things. Our life is a gift worth sharing, and I am grateful for every moment.

Love,
The past you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the flowers bloom again

Small island but big heart

My Experience Setting Up FLOW's TG2492LG-FLO WIFI Modem

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Society united now