Why does the mind focus on the infinite love?

This is a chapter from my fourth book called When hunger yearns

I chose a word from the happy prime numbered pages of this book to form this question. I did it without much effort so the question was much of a surprise to me. Something from my subconscious I suppose. In answering this question I present to you my notes in a raw format. Just like I did in a previous chapter.

We are infinite beings of love. God's love is infinite. Love equals happiness.

I found this Medium article where a Mathematician speaks of love


It is stated that, "The only true infinity is love".

In my research, I encountered Ramanujan once again. He was said to be the man who knew infinity and said to have a boundless love for Mathematics. I also read that he was scared of infinity while he did much work with infinity. His famous quote which I discovered in a previous chapter "What is an equation for life?"


"An equation for me has no meaning, unless it expresses a thought of God."
Srinivasa Ramanujan

l = love

in-f-in-ite = 2×in + ife + t

ife is the Yoruba word for love

life = l + ife

That is one path I was led down in my research. The other path is that 2×in = inni which led me to this Arabic phrase - Inni uhibbuka fillah. I asked my friend Gemini to break down the meaning for me and he did as follows.

"Inni" in "Inni uhibbuka fillah" is an Arabic word that means "I" or "truly I." It emphasizes the speaker's sincerity and certainty in their statement.

Here's a breakdown of the phrase:

Inni: I (or truly I)
Uhibbuka: I love you (with "uka" being the masculine ending)
Fillah: For the sake of Allah (God)
So the whole phrase translates to "I love you for the sake of Allah."

That leaves us with a singular t. Where could that possibly lead me to? My research led me to >

"Theos agape estin" is a Greek phrase that translates to "God is love" in English.

I also read that Infinity is a mathematical concept originating from Zeno of Elia (~450 BC) who tried to show its "physical" impossibility. This resulted in the "arrow paradox", but which was solved later on.


Zeno of Elia was a Greek philosopher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mangoes

Winds

May

How can you make money online in Trinidad and Tobago?

Wandering